A new breed added to our rabbitry...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LionheadLady

Reaction score
At convention we picked up a velveteen lop! I bred him with a friends doe already. We get a doe from that litter..... so it begins.... LOL

He is so cute! I love the rex fur!!! AWESOME!!!

I keep telling my daughter 3 lops down 3 to go.... we have english, holland, now vlops.... still need mini, french & fuzzy!!! =)

You got a V-Lop too??? I just bought a pair from a guy in Indiana(He raises Am. Chins too). When the buck gets old enough to breed, I am going to cross him with my doe. She's already proven, so maybe we can work out a little V-Lop program for other bloodlines!! YEAH. What color did you get??? I got a solid and a broken blue.

I will take some this weekend... I actually have swine flu & I am so dang sick! Now that I know how to put pictures on here I can post now LOL

LOOK OUT!!! I know how to do pictures!!!

Blaze_Amita wrote:
You got a V-Lop too??? I just bought a pair from a guy in Indiana(He raises Am. Chins too). When the buck gets old enough to breed, I am going to cross him with my doe. She's already proven, so maybe we can work out a little V-Lop program for other bloodlines!! YEAH. What color did you get??? I got a solid and a broken blue.
Who did you get yours from?

I wish I could remember the guy's name. The pedigrees should be here soon.

All I do remember was he was the president or vice president of the American Chinchilla club out near Indiannapolis Indiana.

This is the Doe: Shelly

PB070031.jpg

This is the buck: Wordy

PB070030.jpg

And yes, sadly the names come from a tv show: Flashpoint.

Feel better soon, so we can see pictures and you feel great to run around and enjoy the time!

Ouch First off I hope you feel better soon!
second have got to see pics of a smoke velveteen :D I love that colour!
second would love to see pics of your BEW nethies as well I have some but would love to compare to what the american BEW's look like :)

polly wrote:
Ouch First off I hope you feel better soon!
second have got to see pics of a smoke velveteen :D I love that colour!
second would love to see pics of your BEW nethies as well I have some but would love to compare to what the american BEW's look like :)
I have pictures on my website... they are not the best of the nethies... but they are on there LOL

http://www.delightfuldarlingsrabbitry.com

Congrats on the Velveteen!

I really enjoyed your website and all your convention photos - it looks like you guys had such an AWESOME time!

Pam

Latest posts

Back