a new beginning and a sad end

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babybabbit

Reaction score
so after such a good three years with my friends it was finally time for us to say goodbye yesterday when school ended,in september i will be joining a new school....a secondary school!
four of my friends are going to the same school as me but all my best friends will be going somewhere else.
i just couldn't say goobye:hug:it was sooooo upseting:sad::tears2:and i stood crying as i watched my best friend walk away in tears.and i hugged all my teachers a thousand times and i just couldn't let go of my best friend shannon.

u guys must remenber your last day at primary school?

i can't ever get over this even though we'll still be in touch its not the same!
babyb:bunnybutt:

at least it was a good endingMy friends from South Africa got into a fight with me, how it was all my fault that my family, and I defended, because my dad got a job offer in MA, but they said 'You could of atleast convinced him to stay!'um...yeah. That'll workSo I couldn't stay in contact with them since they just ignored my emails and letters...even calls.I didn't even know you could block calls :(

Aww, Sweetie...don't worry, things will get better. You guys will be able to stay in touch, and you'll make new, more local friends. :) Trust me, I went through the same thing, and your life will improve, I PROMISE!! :D

Rinirabbit, I'm so sorry to hear about what you went through. Friends should never part on such aweful terms. I can't believe they let things get to that point...hopefully you've met some true friends since then. :)

Hugs to you both!!! :)

Awww... sadly when i left my Primary School i wasn't friends with any of my oldfriends anymore. But i made a ton of new friends in secondary school.

I miss primary school so much. Seriously you think secondary school is fun but i'd give anything to go back to primary school. The whole thing is soooooo much fun.

i know, im dreading goin 2 secondary school,it sounds really crap,:?and im missing my friends soooooooo much,thanx guys for the encouragement i suppose im feelin better than a few days ago,u guys are great:thumbup,

babyb:bunnybutt:

Latest posts

Back