A Much Needed Thank You!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JjGoesBounce

Reaction score
Hi again! It's Jj

Thank you to all the people who help keep this site going and are being supportive and kind and thoughtful to everybody. In the few months I've been here (I was under a different name before this account) I have found that this is a very wonderful site with friendly moderators, helpful people and a boatload of new friends!

Thank you to all the people who spend time moderating forums and correcting people in a soft gentle way when they've left the boundary of the rules. Thank you making Rabbits Online.net such a wonderful place to talk to people about pet rabbits and find helpful solution to our dilemas.

Thank you and I wish best of luck for this site in the many coming years that it will last! And for making this a wonderful place to learn about rabbits!

:hugsquish::bouquet::hug1:hug::flowerskiss::highfive::thumbup:clapping:

Thank you to ALL the VIP Room Host/ Sponsor Coordinators, area coordinators,Rescue Me moderators, Marketing Team, Rabbitry coordinators and all the others I've forhotten to mention!

Jj

Awesome thread!!! You always have the perfect words to say what we think, Jj!!!!
You're right about everything you wrote, RO is a great website with lots of cute rabbits, resources, savvy rescuers, friends, the moderators are very nice, gentle and patient, etc!

I'd like to thank everybody who helps this forum being so nice too! Since I first joined, I became "addicted" to RO.. I just wish I could spend all my time here!!
:biggrin:

THANK YOU everybody who makes RO such a great place!
And thank you too, Jj, for expressing with perfect words what I wish I had said before!!!

I wish you all a happy new year, I hope 2012 is a great year for the forum, everybody in it, and of course, for the bunnies and animals in general!

:hug2::kiss1::kiss::highfive::agree:nod:thumbup:party0002::great::big kiss:

Latest posts

Back