A mix breed?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Epic_win

Reaction score
I was told he was a Holland lop when I picked him up. I realized that he was probably not full bred considering Splinter was just an accident baby. But I was wondering what you all thought he was.

His face is pretty flat, and his ears are kinda short as well. Splinter also has two different color eyes (I don't know if that makes a difference haha).

033-1.jpg

030.jpg

004.jpg

And mom holding him at Christmas.

The best guess we can make is that he "could" be a Holland Lop. His color is BEW sport (blue-eyed white sport) meaning he is heterozygous BEWvienna gene.

One thing for certain - he's very cute!!!

Pam

Awe thank you!

I was initally attracted to him because he was unique in that respect. But now he is just the best little creature.

Yeah he is a quirky one. He also likes to roll around like a dog. *shrugs*

It's pretty much incredibly cute. lol

I want a BEW Sport! Lol.

Splinter is adorable! I just love his little face and his markings are so cute! I have a soft spot for vienna marked bunnies, and especially ones with blue eyes! He's adorable.

He's on my bunny-napping list. :)

Emily

Oh my! What a cutie! :DHe is such a handsome boy!

I love his different colored eyes! That makes him a unique little guy! I love his coloring and everything abouthim! What a doll!

Karlee

016.jpg

His right eye is completely dark blue/gray.

But his left eye (in the picture) is mostly light blue but at the top it turns dark blue/gray.

Back