A message from seniorcats

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slavetoabunny

Reaction score
Ann hasn't been able to log in here. This is a message from her:

See you in 10 days! I am going on my first real vacation (away from home) in 18 years. My best friend and I are going to the Fiji Islands. Greg stays home to care for the animals. This trip has become a tradition in my small circle of female friends as each one of us retires. We will be there a week and then we'll stop on the way home to visit another retired friend. Greg gets his own vacation at Virgina Beach next month when he goes to see his sister get married to husband #4. I graciously volunteered to stay home then and take care of the animals. Besides i already saw wedding #2 and #3.... I'll think of all of you while the beach boys are waiting on me. I forgot to wish Midwest Rabbit Rescue all the best in the final contest for the million dollar make over. Patti and everyone in Florida, have a great time!!! I haven't been able to log in at RO in a week so I can't leave my best wishes there.

I wonder if she needs to clear her cache?

Dang! When she gets back, we need to help her get on here!

Great idea, Bo!

I hope you have an excellent vacation, Ann! Take tons of pics and share with us when you get back. I sure hope you can get on when you get back!

Latest posts

Back