a little upset with hubbys work

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bat42072

Reaction score
I know i shouldn't be upset with huubys work but i am... my husband has been working wed.7:30 am to 3 am the next morning with only a two hour nap..thursday 7:30 am until 11 pm today was company picnic he was suposed to be off.. had to work 7:30 am until11 pm tonight.the only employee that had to work.... we missed the company barbque... my kids were so disapointed... they had a water slide and everything and didn't get to go...last year we missed it because they sent him out of town to work... I happy for all the overtime pay.. i know we need it and i know alot of people could use the money... but i am tired of not seeing my husband this week and i know he is soo tired ... they could have sent someone else to give him a break but they didn't... i know they had other employees that could have done the same job that he is doing...

i am sorry ... i had to vent... he has only had a few hours of sleep because its an hour drive there and an hour drive back

ohh yeah hes talked to them.. he is an enspector for sewer and water/also does smoke testing and also does some surveying when the need him to do it... he can't go home at night until the company doing the work is finished for the day. and they had several times he had to fail them for leaks so he has to stay until they fix all of the leaks... he should have 25 hours or more overtime...at 18 dollars an hour...maybe payday will be worth it.

can,t have it both ways,..i am retired now,.but my wife/,i am sure still disgruntled,./it is the price for making a living,-go out to dinner on payday,..sincerely james waller/burlington northern santa fe//signal maintainer

Latest posts

Back