A little Strange...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandy456

Reaction score
I love organizing peoples stuff..weather it be my moms friends pantry..or a binder of a class mate...

But I just cam seem to come around and organize my stuff..

People dont belive my rooms looks like a tornedo ripped through it...because im always on my friends' cases to clean thier lockers, binders.

Anyone else like this?

Nope :p. I LOVE to organize my things, but when it comes to other people's things...I can't stand it.

I am not a pack rat, so organizing for me is easy.

undergunfire wrote:
Nope :p. I LOVE to organize my things, but when it comes to other people's things...I can't stand it.

I am not a pack rat, so organizing for me is easy.

Im a pack rat...especially on clothes..

If a skirt is like..5 sizes too small...i keep it 'in case'

I kinda know what you mean.

I will always help my mom clean house, downstairs and upstairs, but when it comes to my room, I don't ever feel like it. :? Weird.

I'm like this, too...I've had people tell me I should start a business in helping organize offices, etc. And then they see my house, and forget they ever mentioned it, LOL!!

Makes me wonder if it's one reason why we all love bunnies so much...I think their messes are really cute! Lol...

Obviously, I clean waste stuff (pee & poo), but if they wanna create a hay meadow, I just make sure there's not a bunch of fur in it, or something damaging...but let them go ahead and create a "clean" one. :)

I've had people look at their cages and make mention of how messy they are (the ones that prefer to have hay meadows to 'graze' in), and I show them...no poops, no fur...just hay.

:biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back