A little something to make you smile.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
As most of you know I raise chickens. I found this picture of LuLu (left) and Sweet pea (right). They are silky chickens and the only silkys in the coop. For some reason when we introduced Sweetpea she immediately became best friends with LuLu which we all found interesting. Here they are in there roosting spot which they picked out away from all the other hens. There together at the bridge now and very much missed. They were my favorite girls.....
14476_300554_380000000.jpg

So, I didn't actually read what you wrote before I posted what I posted, so I hope it didn't sound insensitive! I'm sorry for your loss. I'm sad when any pets pass (even ones that scare me!)

They are very beautiful, sorry that you have lost them. When my niece stayed with us last summer she bought one silky. Called her Ida ( Ida a girl or a boy) turned out to be a girl and laid the cutest blue eggs. Sorry to say when she went back home to Lethbridge all of her chickens were killed by a fox. Normally I am not keen on chickens, but I really like Ida, she was incredibly cute and had a great personality. Funny until they stayed here, I really wasn't aware of how social they can be. "scratch free" little women.

Latest posts

Back