A little late, but I'm giving up forums for Lent!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katmais_mommy

Reaction score
I'm giving up this forum, the dog forum, and the fish forum that I'm in. I think it will be good for me as all of these forums have made me paranoid and a bit obsessive about my rabbit, dog, and fish. I think this will be a healthy challenge for me. Maybe by Easter, I won't even be back to any of my forums. Adios!

Molly

That's a shame that becoming paranoid and obsessive is all the forum has given you.

Katmais_mommy wrote:
I'm giving up this forum, the dog forum, and the fish forum that I'm in. I think it will be good for me as all of these forums have made me paranoid and a bit obsessive about my rabbit, dog, and fish. I think this will be a healthy challenge for me. Maybe by Easter, I won't even be back to any of my forums. Adios!
I can relate to becoming obsessed and paranoid. :sigh:
Thankfully, for me, RO doesn't make me feel such things. Can't say that about other places though. Taking time away from the computer and internet life is always good, especially for getting priorities straight. It's so easy to get consumed in cyberspace.

See ya (or not?), either way enjoy yourself! :weee:

I was going to give up forums for lent too but it is just too long lol! Plus I can't leave my own forum or this forum for too long anyway, stuff to do :) Well done!

We'll miss you! My father recently joked that he is giving up going to church for lent.:p

Latest posts

Back