A little Goat in Her Little Coat

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo B Bunny

Reaction score
This is Lina... (Leena) Her name is Catalina after the Pontiac car from years ago. My son likes things like that LOL! I call her Lina. She's gotten really sweet but she's so silly!

goatinacoat.jpg

Catalina.jpg

My niece's are really falling for her LOL! She's actually gotten one of the horses pretty interested too. It's funny cause the horse is sort of known for not being friendly and she sure loves this goat!

She's a Nubian right? I had a brown Nubian goat when I was a kid, guess what her name was....Brownie. I was 10.

I wish my goats could have had coats thats soo cute. Although they would have chewed them off of each other :)

~Hayley

Nope she's a registered Boer goat. :D They are meat goats... she is going to be our show and pet goat :)

She is so cute and I love her name! :) I have a cousin with the same name (spelt Lena, though).

She looks adorable in her blanket - that's the one you ordered from that one lady, right? Those blankets are really nice!

You should take a picture of your sheep in his/her coat :)

Emily

Emily, we lost Montel the other day. :(

Yes, that's one of the coats and yes it is a very nice one. She's staying very warm and likes her coat LOL! she doesn't like us to even "think" about taking it off. Saturday will be near 60° F so we will need to take it off for the day. She won't be happy!

I loooove Pygmy goats and had two brothers a few years ago, but we had to rehome them upon moving to AZ.

I do love Boer goats, too, though. I had a chance to interact with some of them a few months ago when I went to a local riding barn.

Latest posts

Back