a little down

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leowyldemi

Reaction score
i'm not sure where to put this so the admins can put it where they feel it's appropriate.
this is just a vent, i figured the rest of you bunny lovers would understand this.
as alot of people may remember, my bunny howie passed away almost a year ago. well, we recently had to move(it was getting really bad where we were) and i had to leave howie's grave behind, it's really my only regret. i feel like i abandonded him somehow, i can't even go back to visit his grave(the landlords are being a-holes about it).
so i would like to make a memorial portrait of him, somehow.
my heart is still wounded, and altho i've been thinking about getting another bunny,i just havn't had the heart to yet,i don't know if it would be fair to bring home another bunny, especially since i don't know exactly how howie died(we think it may have been kidney problems) or if i could have prevented it, he was such a special little guy.

There are a ton of memorial products out there. Go find a good photo of him and get it framed.
You've learned alot since first getting Howie, so use that knowledge. Start fresh. New cage new supplies, new everything. But still keep your Howie photo. Another something to focus on may help take your mind off it.
I loved my first bunny but I learnt alot from him too, and I've changed alot of my "bunny habbits" for my new guys.

We have a collage and several things we've written about our bunnies when they passed. When we moved from CA, we had to leave 3 graves behind but it was just their shell, not really them and we have all our memories and pictures.

Back