a hoppy hello from california!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Khainon

Horse and bunny slave
Reaction score
hello fellow rabbit lovers, i am khainon..a 30 year old guy that has a horse...a cat..and four lovely buns...the buns consist of two lionhead/lop crosses...one full lion head 7 week old baby with pedigree and registration..and a 7 week old flemish giant that is pedigreed and registered... i just recently got involved in rabbit ownership the past couple months...my buns are spoiled rotten...they roam my room happily and i converted my ten foot long closet into a cage for them that i am still adding on to! i will of course have pictures shortly...and i look forward to adding more buns to my "warren" soon ^_^

keep in mind they only sleep in thir cage and use the litterbox there..other than that..they are fully free in my room..all are still very young and learned really well how to use their litterboxes lol

Welcome!!! Wed love to see pictures! You've got quite a variety are they all bonded?

all are except the small pure bred lion head..hes very tiny compared to the others as he is a couple weeks younger than the lion head mixes and well..my flemish is huge due to his breed...but my flemish is indeed bonded to the other two :) i will introduce the small one when he gets a tad bigger

Hello and welcome to RO!!
Sounds like you have a lot of friends.

i do indeed! and thank you everyone for such a nice welcome! i will have pics of the buns soon...and maybe my horse as well...just been so darned busy beings college is starting up again in three weeks..already studying my text books..i have to keep my A average for a sixth semester lol

Back