A Gorgeous Little Dutch Rabbit Boy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks all you Dutch lovers for your support :)I wish all of you lived closer. @Myheart, definitely keep me updated on how the bunny dates are going. :) He really is a special bun, I love him. @TreasuredFriend, thankyou for all your kind thoughts, it means alot!

I recently visited Russell and brought him all kinds of goodies and boy was he a happy bunny. He was so excited to see me he couldn't contain himself! Boy was he a bundle of energy, jumping from couch to couch and binkying and sniffing my boyfriend and I, then relaxing for a split second, then back to showing how happy he was. lol He is hilarious. This morning I also brought him a big of parsley and basil so he can have some yummy herbs! Nobody was home so I have to wait until later in the week to go down and see him again.

Thanks again for everyone being so sweet, you guys are great!:hug:

Aw me too! I discussed the mailing thing with Russell and he just wasn't having it!!! His bunny butt is a little too big to slip into an envelope!! Lol. Definitely kidding!!!! Nobody take that seriously please!! Hehe

With the weather turning the way it has, we would have to wait for some reallynice weather to do any dating with the bunners. TreasuredFriends was right, Russell would most certainly compliment my Zappa's colors since he looks a little on the steal agouti side also. :p

Will keep you posted on dates here although I haven't been able to do much with work and weather lately.

myheart

Latest posts

Back