A good xmas story

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAK Rabbitry

Reaction score
So at work we were doin' this secret santathing. And My firned/manager comes over and he's like '''JESSEEEEEEEEEHEre's your person you're buying for quick open it Iw anan see who itis." And i'm all excited y'know? To find out who this dude is.

I open it I turn it rightside up. OMG its Mike. ..... Who the hey isMike? OH that kid. I don't know that kid. I know who heis....but I've NEVER HAD A CONVERSATION WITH HIM IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!And I tried asking a few peopel about him but allt he people I workwith dont' workw ith Mike either. One person just told me he likes toprimp his hair a lot. I considered getting him hair gel but I work atDollar Tree....he can get his own hair gel. That's kind of al ame giftanyways.

I'd tossa nd turn all night thinking about this! What do I buy for astranger that he won't haveto return to the store!??! OH EM GEE Thetorture!!! Why couldn't I have just gotten someone like John or Ella oreven Todd. At least Iv'e spoken tot hem more than once! This is so notfair. Gifts havet o be bought and on the break room table by Dec 22.

What did I end up getting Mike?

Ants in the Pants.

What? It's a really good game!!!

Hehe...I'm not familiar with the game, but itsounds perfect to me! If nothing else, he'll have somethingto do when work is scarce (as if that EVER happens, right?)!

Hehe...I think he'll love it...:)

You....YO NEVER PLAYED ANTS INT HE PANTS?!?!!?

Theres this big pair of plastic trousers standin' up like.....and youtake these plastic bugs....and they have a little tab on thier bumbum...and you kinda smoosh it down and ''flip'' the ants into thepants. I think it was like...first one to get all their ants in wins.CLASSIC!!!

Was anyone else this deprived as a child?

Ia lso bought him Don't Spill the Beans and Don't Break The Ice.

google it.

Yeah, I quite literally missed out on all thefun games as a kid. I had to play OTHER kids' Operations andMousetraps and even Lego's!! Had tons of Barbie stuff,though, even though they weren't the toy I WANTED to play with...gofigure! :D

It's okay, though...I'm reliving childhood in playing those games with my daughter, and you gave me GREAT ideas! :D

Ive seen the game, but never played it.

Remember hungry hungry hippos? that was a good one. Thats a funny giftto get someone you dont know. I would like to see his face when heopens it ;)

Oh Em Gee....Hungry Hungry Hippos....

I LOVED That game. I missed playing it so I went to wlamart and boughtmyself a new gamea nd I played it so much over the next month that nowthe hippo's mouths don't open.

I liked how in the game's comercial allthe hippos are eating fruit andstuff....but in real life...Hippos apparently eat marbles....

Teehee...I don't remember if I owned that one,or if a friend gave me their broken version. I don't rememberthe one I had ever working...lol!

That one was so fun, though, wasn't it?

Latest posts

Back