A Good Night For Pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaspberrySwirl

Reaction score
All our friendsalways laugh when we tell them that Sebastian will throw his toys whenyou tell him "throw it". Then they stare in disbelief when he does it.Tonight I finally caught it on camera! He and hislittle girl were playing their version of catch and I took pictures.Sorry about the cage bars in the way! :?

Raspberry

kwxg4

kwxm0

kwxnd

kwxow

kwxsw

That is so cute Rasberry swirl, now you have theproof to rub in all the disbelievers faces!! I am hoping that Ben willlike to play some sort of game when he gets bigger. Does Sebastian doit naturally or did you guys initiate and teach it?

Fergi's mom

It was kind of atrial and error thing. We bought him his toys and he liked the barthingy with the bell in it the most. We would roll it to him and he'dnudge it. The first time he picked it up and dropped it we got the ideaof a fetch type of thing. We started repeating "throw it" when he'ddrop it. Pretty soon whenever we'd roll it to him and say "throw it"he'd pick it up and swing his head and toss it! I think he really likesthe sound it makes. I'm sure he likes the interaction with whomeverhe's getting the attention from too!

Raspberry

Thats amazing. Wait until my husband sees this,he'll go crazy. Every time I show him pics of Sebastian, he gets all"AAAAA How cute".

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
All our friends always laughwhen we tell them that Sebastian will throw his toys when you tell him"throw it". Then they stare in disbelief when he does it. Tonight Ifinally caught it on camera! He and his littlegirl were playing their version of catch and I took pictures. Sorryabout the cage bars in the way!:?

Raspberry

kwxg4

kwxm0

kwxnd

kwxow

kwxsw
I can'tview the pictures.

Finally I was able to view the picture,theyare beautiful pictures.

That's Mr. Wiggles FAVORITE TOY!! He likes to puthis inside of things. I used to keep a bed in his cage but he neverslept in it, he just put all his toys in it. Sometimes I find them inhis litter box, his food bowl, or the empty bowl I keep under his waterbottle. That's my favorite thing to watch :)

Megan

I need to find a toy like that Raspberry! Mochaloves to fling things and shove them around. I'd think he's have a ballwith that. :D

*Writes down a Christmas list for her boys.*

I'm going to have fun wrapping, but that's okay!I love wrapping. ;):D

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
I need to find a toy like that Raspberry! Mocha loves tofling things and shove them around. I'd think he's have a ball withthat. :D
I think I got that one in the cat sectionat one of the pet stores - Petco or petsmart. Someone mentioned thatthey have them at the dollar stores too!

Raspberry

Thank you! I'll be going to Petsmart soon becauseI told my dad I need to do Christmas shopping. ;)Boy I can'twait to be let loose in the pet store to get them toys! I just don'twant to see any animals in small cages. :(

Check by the ferret toys too. I bought a variety bag a couple days ago that has lots of cool things he likes.

Megan

Thanks for the idea. I'll be sure to search through all different sorts of animal isles, lol.

Latest posts

Back