A girl & her bun !

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BreeNicole

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I had been lurking around this site for a few weeks now, and finally decided to join. What mostly made me join was the adoption of my New Zealand bun.

I have decided to name him Dexter, Dex for short. He is 10 weeks old, and he had never been handled until he came to live with me. He also got his first taste of time outside of a cage. I did some bunny proofing of my bedroom, propped up on the floor, put on Orange is the New Black. He was very hesitant at first, but became more daring. He was actually running around under my bed. Don't worry, I have nothing than can harm him under there.He was making laps around my bed, and coming back to check in with me, only getting so close though. He doesn't really understand the meaning of getting pet yet, but I know that will take some time.
He is already such a joy to have!

I'll be sure to post pictures of him during one of his out times.

sounds like your bonding, good luck with your new friend. Brent

That's so sweet sounds like he really loves you already, sounds like he has a sad back story can't wait to see pics of dexter.
Ps Dexter sounds silly like my Ivy she loves running around my room and bed, Shhh don't tell my mommy

Here is the only picture I've been able to snap of him during out time! He does not like to sit still for long at all. HAHA! He's an ornery bun.

Back