A general rant about the stupidity of some people

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem :) AND it looks like a Holland! MY HEART BREED!!!! <3333 Happy to help, I'm paypaling you now!!!

Tracy

I'm SO glad *69 helped! YAY! He's SO cute! OMG look at that sweet thing!

Name? DASH of course! (riding to you on a dash board)

That girl sounds like an idiot! Thank God for the college students (and much younger) that we have here on RO and love! They remind me all the time that the world won't be run by idiots in the future.....

What an adorable little bun! How could one have him and not care about him? God bless you for taking him, I'm sure he'll give you many affectionate and happy hours! I'm so happy that he's with you now!

Marietta

Heh, us responsible college students should form a club. Most of my peers do not understand things about money and responsibility, and I am taking honnors courses.

Anyways, he sure is cute! I am glad you rescued him. He looks really sweet.

Lets do that. Make a club. And we can travel in the summer and tell othercollage people how to really carefor there animals. Starting with thisdumn girl.

God I cant get over how darn cute he is how is he doing this morning.

Have you picked a name.

What an Idiot!!!! not you the girl, so sad but thankfully that cutie is with you. I AM IN LOVE, he is just ttttttttoooooooooooo cute. I agree with Bo about naming him Dash!!!!!!!!!!

OH he is so darling. I can't imagine how anyone could deny that cute little face anything. Honestly, my reaction was to AOL ("aah out loud") when I saw the pics!

Are you looking for a home for him or are you going to keep him?;)

OMG! :shock:What an adorable baby! How could you not want to take care of this precious bun. :grumpy:

Thank you sooo much Gentle Giants for saving him...and I do love the name Asher too...That is my doggies name. :biggrin2:

Can't wait to see more pictures and hear more about the little cutie. :inlove:

What a STUPID careless girl! Seriously! It takes like 10 minutes to clean out a cage! There's no excuse for not doing it! And as a former student (allbeit in a different country) I know that students have the time to do that! :grumpy:

He is soooooo cute though, he just looks so tiny and soft! I love him! I'm sooooo glad you've rescued him! :D

Jen xx

GG, incoming PM. I want to follow in the caring ways of Hope For Hares, all who've PM'd and offered $20, and your husband's willingness :hug1 to rescue this fella. :)

So many members on RO that reach out to make Rabbits' Lives BETTER !!

Pictures and updates inspire!

... dang it, RO and members helped SRR in the December fundraiser and I hope someday I can be as creative and giving to the kinship of Rescue Community. ... Maybe to begin crafting something now to benefit another rescue org?

Nudges from everybun. He IS SO LUCKY you stepped up to help!

:bunnyhug: for everyone's care, TF and our "saves"

CUTENESS ALERT!

My oh my, how could you not fall in love with that... :biggrin2:

omg in a fish tank i don't think she know anything about rabbits why do people do that:X i am happy you got the bunny

Or maybe us college students could get together to create a seminar to speak to kids in schools (say before easter time) about proper care for rabbits...

And have a spunky name for our club. :D

:highfive::phone:That would be great we can get thing together over the internet sence we are all in different parts of the world and states.

Then right before easter get with as many schools as we can. BUt we need to focus on more than just rabbits. There are other problems also teach them in general about the care for all normal animals
:happyrabbit:This has nothing to do with anything but I really like the dancing rabbit

I got him out for play time after the kids went to bed last night, here are some pics from that.

Can we be friends?

001-1.jpg

Oooh, lots of stuff to chew on!

003-2.jpg

Hmmm, this could be a comfy spot to pee... Yup, whadda ya know, it is!

005-2.jpg

Look at how cute he is! He's even adorable when he wees on the couch! So sweet with the kitty, too. You could use both name ideas and call him Dasher! That's nice :) I'm sure he's good at "dashing" too. Thanks for saving his sweet little self!

gentle giants wrote:
I am also really ticked about the whole petstore thing, this is the fourth or fifth rabbit I have gotten either called about or taken in from that one d*** petstore, it's thankfully the only one in the area that sells small animals.... I was just so mad about her total casual attitude, and that she obviously really couldn't care less about the rabbit, I jsut wasn't thinking straight. So now I am worried about the poor little rabbit as well as being mad. I could just KILL some people!!

:banghead:tantrum::pullhair:
I'd like to add two things:

1) I'm one of those people who made the foolish pet-store mistake. And, yet, I wouldn't trade my girls for the world and don't think that they could have a much better home. (Call me biased. ;)) Plus, I learned a valuable lesson about adopting rabbits, which I will do for remainder of my life (for as long as I can properly care for them).

2) Your feelings of frustration with and anger toward humanity isn't abnormal (IMO) for anyone who deals with animal rescue. I've a former co-worker who once volunteered at a local shelter. As a result, she lost a lot of faith in the human race, after seeing the various abuse cases come through the door. She had one case of a woman calling to ask if she could drop off her year-old Irish Wolfhound because she didn't know when she bought the dog that it would get so big. Ummm...It's an Irish Wolfhound!

Asher is adorable (or Dash - love that suggestion).. Good for you! The pic w/the cat is great - I chuckled out loud. I too can send $20 to help offset the cost, not sure how you PM me (to new) but just send me instruction. Good job!

Latest posts

Back