A Funny Little Story

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dajeti2

Reaction score
My son got the okay to play baseball from thedoctor yesterday. Since he's feeling better, we took him. I don't thinkI'm allowed to go to a game and not bring Apollo lol. Well here I amwith Apollo laying under my chair like a puppy. About an hour into thegame I noticed he was uncomfortable. Poor little guy had the sun in hiseyes. Those pretty pink eyes of his are a bit sensitive to the sun.Being the ever prepared bunny mom, I put his hat on. He feltso better he went to sleep. About a half hour later a woman approachesme. The look on her face said she wasn't happy aboutsomething. She looks down at Apollo and then looks at me. Shelooks pretty mad at this point only for the life of me I can'tunderstand why.

She asks me- in a not to pleasant voice-what have a done to thatpoor dog. I had no clue what she is talking about. She puts her handson her hips and glares at me. I very nicely told her I didn't know whatshe was talkingabout. She says " what did you do to that poordog to make his ears stick up like that"

I politely tell her that it is not a dog it is a rabbit. I can seeby the look on her face that she doesn't believe me. So poor Apollogets woke up as I pick him up and put him in my lap. I take his hat offand her eyes get huge. She studies her shoes as she apologizes. Thatshe thought I had put my poor dog through some horrible surgery to makethose big ears stick up.

I told her it was ok. After she walked away I thought I was going todie laughing. I've been told he is the biggest rabbit they have everseen.Even been told he's bigger than their dog.

But never has Apollo been mistaken fora dog. = ?

Tina

LMAO! That's funny! You even have a hat for Apollo?! Oh what a cutie!

*Note to the big-mouthed, obnoxious, nosy woman trying to run Tina and Apollo's business :X:

THUMP!!!

ROFL! I can SO see that happening... Don't youjust love when people think they know better than you and then you getto show them up like that! Great story Tina!

Cheryl

Buck and those sneakers! Every post I read Buck says something about Apollo and sneakers. He he.

LOL Toooo funny!!!!! :D

You could have probably convinced her it was a rear breed of dog andyou paid millions for and had it shipped to you from over seas somewhere.

I will definitely be posting pics of Apollo inhis new outfit. Still not sure if he's getting sneakers or sandals lol.Too bad I can't bring him in the store to try them on first. But I amworking on it lol. The manager seems to be warming up to the idealol.

Tina

+ + =APOLLO

That'll teach the woman to mind the game and notyourbusiness.

Apollo's much tougher and cuter than some old dog.

Great story! Thanks for the smile.

-Carolyn

We love youApollo!!! Dearapollo,
we would just like to shareourdeepest sympathies.We understand what you must have to had endured. Some peoplejusthaveno clue.We here realisethatone of the golden rules of bunny keeping is not to wake asleeping bunnyas they need they're beauty sleep.
We hope to hear many more adventures of your fan club.
signed
Your Fan club.

LOL! Loz, Apollo said he's glad someonefinally understands. He also wanted to let you know he will definitelyshare any adventures he may find himself in the middle of.

Tina-Apollo's mom

Loz n Ebony wrote:
We love youApollo!!! Dearapollo,
we would just like to shareourdeepest sympathies.We understand what you must have to had endured. Some peoplejusthaveno clue.We here realisethatone of the golden rules of bunny keeping is not to wake asleeping bunnyas they need they're beauty sleep.
We hope to hear many more adventures of your fan club.
signed
Your Fan club.
BOL!!!

Bringing this around for those that hadn't readthis story as well. Wecall Apollo: TheBeast. He's not full grown in this picture.

attachment.php

Back