*A forum only for VIP RO veterans (pre-07-15-05)*

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Bracon~

Reaction score
*A forum only for VIP RO veterans (pre-07-15-05)*

A random question but can all vips etc see this thread? I was just wondering as I joined the start of 07:)

As far as I know, the reason you can see it is because of the way we have to create user groups. So you all have access because it would be more confusing if some VIPs (like Soooska) had to be let in there while you werent-she would have to be in her own user group.

I'll have to have sas comment about this but I assume thats why. Just ignore it for now :)

Haha Luvmyzoocrew it was an accident :) You will not be shunned from life! We were politely asked not to post in it, and I totally respect that. I wish I was in the in crowd sometimes though :(

Haha just kidding! :)

Tracy :)

Hahahaha after this website has been redone about 7 times and switched to a couple different URL's?!?!?!

"I remember back in the day... rabbitsonline.net ..... remember that sas lady? She was so chill. And that Peg, and that BoBBunny, and that..." (etc etc etc).

Hahaha I feel like I'll be all elderly in 4 years. Weird!!! :)

Tracy

We were politely asked not to post in it

.....being able to access ithas becomemore of a guideline than a rule.
The Bistro is kinda like the Litterbox......'cept in a more positive way:biggrin2:.
If you can see it, then you've been good!!!

It was originally created to reach out to some of the long time members that had missed the last move of the forum.

Latest posts

Back