A few things really...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RusselandRoxy

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Firstly on a sad note, my gerbils escaped last night and one of my catskilled them both :(. Somehow they escaped or the cat opened the cage(although it wasnt even open properly) and the cat must have found themand killed them - they were only 6 months old!:X

Secondly, It has been three weeks since Russel was neutered today, sowhen can he start to live with his wife and daughter without makingthem pregnant!!!

And finally my dad blocked off a small section of the garden today andput a fence round it, it will now become a play area during the day forthe rabbits - will post pics later :)

Leanne

Awww, Leanne, i'm sorry to hear that your twogerbils died. I hate it when things like that happens, but, don't blamethe cats, it's only nature.\

Congrats and being able to bond your buns soon. Glad to hear that the neuter went and is going well.

Ellie

Oh Leanne, I am so sorry for the loss of your gerbils. How sad.

As to putting Russel with the girls, it takes at least 8 weeksfor those nasty hormones and all to not cause an issue.

I can't wait to see pictures of the bunnies new play area. I bet they love it.

Tina

8 WEEKS!!! I thought it was much less than that! Oh well - guess he'll have to wait a little longer - hehe!
Yeh i will try to post pics soon but at the moment they keep jumping out so i will need to do something about that!
:)

Sorry lol, but it takes 6-8 weeks formales to be rid of those hormones and all. Them pretty girls of yoursare just going to have to wait a bit longer to be with that hunkRussel.;)

Little stinkers jumping out. Maybe they like playing catch me if you can.:p

Tina

My vet told me 6 weeks was ok to put themtogether. I hope 6 weeks is good b/c that is when I wasplanning on letting them be together... it's all ready been 3 and theyhate me for keeping them seperate... I would hate to think I had towait 8 weeks.

~ Jamie

Yeh, my vet never even told me that i couldn't put him with females!! But i already knew that which was lucky!!
Russel was neutered just over three weeks ago now too, so what date was yours done? ;)

Latest posts

Back