A Family Portrait :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flashy

Reaction score
I don't keep a blog on here anymore, but wanted to show this picture.

Each litter we have we take a family portrait of mum, dad and the babies, and here is the most recent one :)

Left to right: Sky (Big Daddy), Sunny (no black on nose), Dusk (big black bunny), Lightning (half moustache), Star (otter colouring), Dawn (smaller black one), Angel (moustache), Hope (well her ears, she is squished next to Sandy, Hope is the black otter baby), Sandy (Big Mumma)

[align=center]
5zfa69k.jpg
[/align]
I'm very proud of my Dinkies and their parents, incase you couldn't tell, lol.

Please don't anyone tell me off for doing this, there were four of us making sure everything was ok, and we know the temperment of Sky and he has been meeting his children and causes no problems. This really was safe (the outtakes with Sky flying in and out of shots show that, lol).

lol, it was hilarious trying to get them still. We've had a bit of practice, but getting 7 six week olds, a semi horny man and a curious lady to sit still was the biggest challenge out of all of these we have done.

It was such an achievement to get a decent one because the restarereally funny.

lol, ok, but that will have to be tomorrow because in a little while I'm off to get Harry Potter and my laptop has used all my patience for the night so I just don't have the patience to phaff about withany more pictures, lol.

Great pic - I'd love to see the "outtakes," too! ;)

Ok, start with the outtakes, lol (I was being a fool about not getting them up, because I'm stupid).

Bunnies Scattering

[align=center]
DSCF0862.jpg
[/align]

[align=left]Sky being flown in, and me laughing making it blurry (I love the way Sandy is looking at Sky as if to say 'What the...')[/align]

[align=center]
DSCF4368.jpg
[/align]

[align=left]Sky being kept under control and bunnies losing patience[/align]

[align=center]
DSCF4369.jpg
[/align]

[align=left]
And on a very separate note, just because I miss these buns. Oh, and these pics, were mostly more sedate than this weeks attempts, lol.[/align]

[align=left]This is (L-R), Moon, Sky, Boof, Flash[/align]

[align=center]
FamilyPortraitLitter1Closeup-1.jpg
[/align]

[align=left]This is (L-R) Sky, Cloud, Boof[/align]

[align=center]
DSCF1621.jpg
[/align]

Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
Oh that is adorable, it must be great to see the whole family together.:love:
It is. Getting them together, all alive, no losses, was incredible. I've been waiting for ages to do this, and I'm so glad they all hung on enough to do it. I hope to get another one in a week or so, just before they are split up, and hopefully get Hope in this one properly, lol.

Oh my goodness! That is the cutest picture! Btw, I'm going to steal the white + black baby in the middle, just to warn you. :biggrin2:

I know, everytime I look at herI laugh and just wish I knew what she was thinking, lol.

I hear you, moominmoo. What I wouldn't give sometimes to know what's going on between those ears! :D

And it certainly is a priceless expression!

Latest posts

Back