A doe's rules to romance

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandy456

Reaction score

I had some help from Babii:ponder:

?If he smells,don't mate with him. (I give myself a bath top to bottom fivetimesaday and expect my mate to do the same.)

?Always find asmaller mate so you can be in charge.

?If he hasother females around, he will probably try to mate with them,too.

?It's okay todance by yourself and always dance when you're happy!Binky!

?Don't be adumb bunny and jump into a relationship too fast.

?If someonewants to pick you up, kick up a fuss.( i told her not to put this onebut nooo, she would'nt listen)

?Jumpfor joy when you find true love.

?Youcan bond for life and become a snuggle bunny.

? Never give up, you canalways find some bunny to love, if not your slave will sure love tolove you

I see that you visted Hopperhome.com -that's where this was originally posted -
rosemaryrules.jpg

http://www.hopperhome.com/rosemary_rules.htm

* BTW, Rosemary is a rescue rabbit, adopted by the owner of theHopperhome.com site. Rosemary is spayed and bonded with a neutered malerabbit.

harleycouplejpg_small_small1.jpg

[align=left] Rosemary Rabbit is over 8 years oldnow. When her mate, Groucho Bunny passed away, Rosemary was [/align][align=left] depressed and didn't eat. A fewdays later Mr. Bumble B. Bunny came to visit. Rosemaryenjoyed Bumble's company and started to improve. Bumble hasbeen her protector and affectionate companion for six years. Bumble hascataracts now and it is becoming difficult for him to see.Rosemary gets Bumble out to explore and nudges him along to find hisway back to their pen. Rosemary is truly Bumble's bestfriend.[/align][align=left][/align][align=center] Rosemary has one more rule: [/align][align=center] ?You can find some bunny to loveagain![/align]

Connie (the owner of Hopperhome.com) wrote thistext, though, not you.... She deserves to have proper author's creditif her material is copied and pasted into this - or any other - site orboard.

otherwise, it looks like you're saying that you wrote it all. I'm sureyou already know (from school) that authors are supposed to beacknowledged, whether their work is in a book or on the web.

Cool? :)

Edit: this is at the bottom of every page on Hopperhome.com, meaningthat *neither* of us should have posted her material on this boardwithout permssion:

[align=center] [sup]©Connie Andrews 1999 - 2007 All Rights Reserved.[/sup][/align] [align=center][sup]Email Connie forwritten permission to use any image on this website.
[/sup][/align]

If you don't link to the original text and saywho wrote it, there is no credit given to the actual author who createdthe material.

And the site creator/owner has asked that anyone wanting to reprint herwork get permission first. so... Both of us are in the wrong now.

I don't want to get into details, but I have personal experience withthis (people posting my work without asking) and other friends have hadtheir work stolen and republished under other peoples' names.

Just as in papers for school, when you quote someone, it's important tosay who you're qoting *and* provide a link to the source (for web-basedmaterial).

I guess i cant edit it:D

I'm going to give Rosemary the credit since shes the one who 'wrote' it :tongutwo:

The last 'Rule' Was one of her's but i added onto it.

Great job rosemary :goodjob

Aw, I just checked HopperHome and saw thatRosemary passed away this weekend. Binky free, you beautifulgirl.:pink iris:

And yes, when you are posting anything that someone else wrote first, please make sure you give them credit.

Brandy456 wrote:
I guess i cant edit it:D

I'm going to give Rosemary the credit since shes the one who 'wrote' it :tongutwo:

The last 'Rule' Was one of her's but i added onto it.

Great job rosemary :goodjob

I added the source link to your post :)

Pam

Latest posts

Back