A day in the life of Pebbles and Scarlett

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moo600

Reaction score
144jc.jpg
17ng1.jpg
Theday starts as Pebbles and Scarlett Wake up from their nice long nap.

24gn.jpg
Pebbles does his morning stretches.

36ni.jpg
Scarlett, not wanting to be left out, decides to exercise too.

Tired out after all the exercising, Scarlett retreats to reading the morning paper.

42tt.jpg

Meanwhile Pebbles is enjoying a nice big cuddle (hes a big softie atheart!)
50uj.jpg

At dinner time, Scarlett tucks in to some tasty grass...
60gc.jpg

Pebbles spots this and sneaks up on Scarlett, planning to steal herdinner.
77ld.jpg
89vi.jpg
96rt.jpg
Scarlettis quick to shoo him away though.

Pebbles goes off in a sulk and amuses himself playing with a cardboardtube
106vt.jpg

However he soon becomes board and goes to find something to eat. Hecomes across a stick which scarlett is eating, although this time shedecides there is enough for them both.
115fa.jpg

As night time is aproaching, Pebbles and Scarlett pretend they arnttired but cant hide the yawns.
127wm.jpg

131jx.jpg
144jc.jpg
Aftera nice hot bath, Pebbles and Scarlett snuggle down, and go to sleep foranother night.

Good Story and Pictures to start your blog.

Like how you got Scarlett stretching like a cat.
And Pebbles yawning in your arms.

Rainbows! :D

Ive just got back from holiday and i went up to Scarlett and shecame upfor a cuddle

and waslicking my hand so i was happy that she had missed me.:mrsthumper:

Pebbles however was less willing to give me a welcome back lol.

Ive got to take Scarlett to the vets on wednesday :? She hasa bald patch on her leg and ive got a feeling it may be mites orsomething and i didnt think i was squeemish untill i saw her leg...itwas probably only because her leg looks like a chicken lol and the factthat i hate the thought of her being ill. Ahh well, shes absolutly finein herself just im slightly worried about what it is. Knowing methough, its probably nothing. xx

P.S - I went and bought some new toys for them to play with wooo now they will never be bored!

Went to the vets today with Scarlett and asexpected, she hated it and ended up headbutting me in the chin whilejumping off the vets table into my arms (bless) She dosnt have mites oranything, the vet says its probably just from being in the wet grass,so she has to stay in the shed fir 5 days while Pebbles can go outside(and yes she does get jealous lol) I have to give her antibiotics twicea day through a syringe, so that should be fun! haha, oh well im justglad its nothing to worry about and she will be better soon:wink:.

Is it just me or do vets take the mick with prices, just for anapointment even if theres nothing wrong it costs over £18!!:nopexx

Heres a few piccys of where Pebs and Scarlett live (theyre spoilt rotten as we have a big garden haha)

10018874ct.jpg

10018891yj.jpg

10018912ba.jpg

10018934gy.jpg
10018926tx.jpg

:O cool run! I know aren't those vets just moneymunchers? Well I guess they deserve it spending 10 years in college andspending in the hundreds of thousands for school! Still.. what we dofor the pets! :)

As ive had to shut Scarlett inside, shes nowsulking :?, and it makes me feel bad eventhough i know its for her owngood haha. She just sits in a corner and does nothing lol. Though therewas one thing that worried me slightly, i went in this morning and shehadnt eaten any of her food or grass that i put in. Ill give it anotherday to see if she eventually eats anything. She really isstuborn! Trying to give her the medicine with a syringe is a laugh, sheclamps her teeth together and turns her head away soo funny! xx

Hi Moo600, what a great spread your Bunnies have. I've never seen one that nice.

Both of your bunnies are adorable.

Soooska:apollo:

For the syringe problem, I had the same thing!She would put her ead up and move it when the syringecamenear her. I would squeeze some on her lip and then she'deventually eat it. Or if she didn't take to that i'd just annoy herwith the syringe by putting it near her face. She would literallyattack it and bit it.. the time to syringe! Hehe. Hope she's feelingbetter!

wow,that is a great setup that you have for Pebbles and Scarlett,it looks really good,

awww,poor Scarlett girl,im sure she will be better in no time :)

cheryl

Scarlett could be let back outside today so itook her into the shed and placed her in the half where the door wasopen so she could go outside, but she just went into the half whereshes been living inside for the past week, it was so sweet! She had thechoise to go outside and yet she chose to do what she thought she wassupposed to do bless her :) anyway, she seems to be fine and her feetare deffinatly getting better :Dxx

Latest posts

Back