A day in the life of Bucky Katt

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GorbyJobRabbits

Reaction score
My tom cat is one of the most relaxed cats there is. Hes was of the most trustworthy cats we've ever had. I've forgotten to put the lid on my mouse tank after cleaning and he'll be sitting outside watching them and I've found him laying in it. Much to the dismay of the mice....but theres some pics:

First you have to wake up from your "Beauty sleep"
1000730cv.jpg

Then you gotta watch the man eating Oscars:
1000663.jpg

Then a relaxing morning watching the snow fall with your buddy the cockateil:
1000727.jpg

1000692u.jpg

That stack of books beside the cage is the whole series of 'Get Fuzzy' comics, where he ofcourse got his name lol.
1000695.jpg

What you lookin' at?
1000728g.jpg

Waiting on diner:
1000715.jpg

A wonderful evening of mouse gazing:
1000679t.jpg

Topped off with a nice warm butt bath:
1000682c.jpg

Wow! He doesn't poke at your bird at all? One of my cats loves to poke the rabbits with her paw. She doesn't use claws, but she loves waking up sleeping rabbits and stealing their toys! I haven't tested her with the gerbil yet...

Needless to say there's a reason that the two rabbit cages in the living room are covered with hardware cloth. Ok, two if you count bunnies fighting through cage walls.:p

Maybe he's using all that relaxation time scheming ala Get Fuzzy?:biggrin2:

He doesnt touch anything lol. He just lays there and stares. The bird will pull at his hairs through the cage and he just ignores her. lol

Such great pics of your kitty! He really looks like a cool-cat.... really relaxed and has a good time where he is hanging out. How old is he? He must be well beyond the naughty baby kitty stuff to behave so well with your other critters. :p

myheart

myheart wrote:
Such great pics of your kitty! He really looks like a cool-cat.... really relaxed and has a good time where he is hanging out. How old is he? He must be well beyond the naughty baby kitty stuff to behave so well with your other critters. :p

myheart

He was actually born at the end of May of this year. He's still a baby lol

AndersonsRabbits wrote:
myheart wrote:

myheart

He was actually born at the end of May of this year. He's still a baby lol

That is funny!! I remember when I adopted my Pearl at about five months of age. The day sheattacked and beat upmy big boy cat, who was twice if not triple her size, was the day I decided no more kittens, adult cats only. (LOL)

You have a good little guy there!! Give him extra cuddles for being such a good boy!

myheart

Latest posts

Back