a couple surprises from my vet

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmerchick

Reaction score
this morning i took 2 cats (sadie and otis) and 2 of my 7 rabbit rabbits (Millie and Peggy) to the vets for spays and neuters.

Peggy and Millie are my smallest and youngest rabbits. and Peggy always has been a sprayer. this morning when i was trying to pick her up, i bent over to get her and she sprayed me right in the face (EWW!) i took them to the vets, dropped them off, on the way home i get a phone call,

it was the vet calling, she phoned to tell me Otis (6 month old kitten) had baby teeth that hadn't come out and needed permission to remove them in his neuter. then about an hour later the vet called back to say Peggy my adorable little holland lop, is a BOY.

Poor Peggy all this time we thought he was a girl. No wonder why he always sprayed urine. how could i be so dumb??? i got her when she was so young it was hard to tell, and we just assumed he was female. because he sprays we never attempted to check his private parts again lol. here i thought i had the only female bunny ever to pick up the habit of spraying lol

So.... now looking for male bunny name suggestions that start with P. here is a pic of him:

024.jpg

029-2.jpg

here is a pic of Millie....
004-2.jpg

i have taken so many pets for spays and neuters but it doesn't get easier each time. i still worried about my babies <3

Pegus "The Duke of Peterborough" then he can come visit Daisy Mae Dutchess of Ajax.:big wink:

Peatry another "p" name

I'm useless with names.

He's a gorgeous bunny.:inlove:

Susan:)

hehe, the fact that peggy is a boy might work out, might be a bit easier to bond them together. i'm just glad there wasn't any accidental pregnancies. i have always made it a priority that at least my other males are fixed. (we have 2 females that we will never get spayed due to age/condition) will update when i get them home tonight. vet says that likely the kitten and both rabbits will come home tonight, but sadie will have to stay over night.

Pegasus...that wan in case he already knows his name is Peggy, the Peg doesn't confuse him so much...plus, then it can still be shortened to Peggy....

Also, he's adorable.

Definitely Pegasus, just to make sure there is no confusion when you call him Peg. Nik-Nik was advertised as a "mixed male mini" at the shelter, so I named him Nick or Bunnicula from "The Celery Stalks at Midnight". 3 days later when I checked, she got a name change. She was really mixed!

I'm not amazing with name suggestions, but I will say he's an ADORABLE bunny! :inlove:

Back