A Couple Kid Pictures- Tis The Season!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaspberrySwirl

Reaction score
I've got tons ofpictures, you knew I would with it being the first Christmas in threeyears that I got to have all my babies together for Christmas!:)But here are a couple I wanted to share with you all. Hereare all my babies on Christmas day! Also,Sebastian's LittleGirl has been waiting....and waiting....and waiting....for her bubba toget home and take her for a ride on his motorcycle. It was really nicehere during the Holidays so they got to go for a little ride!

Raspberry

P.S. Carolyn, you can see a peek of thosecowboy boot she's been telling you about in that picture on the bike!;)

BubbasBike.jpg

Awesome! No doubt those kids could starin their own TV show (with Sebastian, of course). We'll callit "Kansas, USA" or something like that :)

Pam

Raspberry Swirl, Youre children are all adorable. I bet you burst with pride!

Lanna

rabbitgirl wrote:
Why, why, WHY is that child so photogenic??? :D

Rose
She turns it off and on like aswitch! She's a born performer. She spends hours in her room singing,she knows every word to every song all the way across the charts-country- rap- pop- even Daddy's old rock and roll! Give that baby girlsome Pink Floyd, Yes, Aero Smithorher veryfavorite,Peter Gabriel and let her go! :shock:Shecan dance, she can sing, she can cheer, and heaven knows she can smilefor a a camera! :D

What FABULOUSLY GORGEOUS children you have,Raspberry! It must be so fulfilling to have such a beautifuland wonderful family. :)

It fills me with joy just to see shots of you all together and in action.

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
rabbitgirl wrote:
Why, why,WHY is that child so photogenic??? :D

Rose
She turns it off and on like aswitch! She's a born performer. She spends hours in her room singing,she knows every word to every song all the way across the charts-country- rap- pop- even Daddy's old rock and roll! Give that baby girlsome Pink Floyd, Yes, Aero Smithorher veryfavorite,Peter Gabriel and let her go! :shock:Shecan dance, she can sing, she can cheer, and heaven knows she can smilefor a a camera! :D

There she is...Miss America! lol

Ya never know!

Rose

They are all so good looking. Its a great look onSebastian's little girl's face, its like she is saying, I may be thesmallest, but I can outsmart you all. LOL

Just kidding. She is such a precious kid.

AnnaS wrote:
Theyare all so good looking. Its a great look on Sebastian's little girl'sface, its like she is saying, I may be the smallest, but I can outsmartyou all. LOL
:shock:I just looked atit again....it does look like she's thinking that!

Sebbie's Little Girl can and does outsmart them all.

What a Gorgeous Picture, Raspberry Swirl. They're not only beautiful on the outside, they're just as good on the inside.

I can't see her boots. More pictures please.

Look at my punkin on the back of Bryan's bike. :) She's the envy ofmany Ladies, I'm sure. I'm so glad she wore her helmet and didn't givea hard time about that. Give her a big hug and kiss from me.

Thanks for sharing your family with us, Raspberry. I feel like I knowthem. Your phone line must never be free with a bunch like that. Youmust have to beat the guys and gals off with a stick trying to dateyour kids.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
.....You must have to beat the guys and gals off with a stick trying to date your kids.

-Carolyn

Funny story....One of my daughters has ayoung man who is interested in her and seeking permission to date.

It is my permission that is necessary, not my husbands,

as I am the one who wields the stick inthishouse...

So. I called him while she was out oftown on vacation and invited him over to visit with me aboutit!

To his credit he didcome.Buthe told her later that all theway over here he thought he was going tothrowup!!! Apparentlyeven though I have the reputation of being the greatest mom in town tohang out with, my temper and lack of tolerance for BS is also wellknown! Who knew??? I did tell him I had no intention of cutting him offat the arms and legs and dropping him in theriver...:cool:

Raspberry

:shock:Raspberry, you're worse than my dad!

My dad once shocked a guy my sister was going out with. He answered thephone and kindly asked him if he was wearing clean underwear. My sisterdidn't know about this but climbed in the car when it came to pick herup and the guy, Nick, promptly informed her he was wearing cleanunderwear. Image the shock of my sister! ;)

As far as I know, the only people my parents have scared off are my brother's friends! lmao.

wow thats parenting. My mom just usually says to my sister what she thinks of the guy, but never takes any drastic measures.

Latest posts

Back