A brief absence

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dajeti2

Reaction score
I may not be here for a little while. My son hasnumerous health problems and had to be rushed to the hospital lastnight. He is doing better. They sent him home with a bunch of medicineand he has three doctors to follow up with. I have to try and get ontop of this so he doesn't get any sicker. Even though I may not be ableto write for a little while I will be thinking of all of you.

Tina

Tina, we'll miss you!

We'll be praying for your son and sending positive thoughts his way.

P.S. Tell him that he has to get well soon so that hecan help us quell the rabbit rebellion that seems to bebuilding! ;)

Tina,

We will be keeping you in our thoughts and hoping for the best for youand our family. Please stop in every so often to let us knowhow you are doing.

Pam

Oh, Tina, I'm so sorry.

It seems that you barely just start recovering from one incident whensomething else happens. You're such a lovely and kind woman,too.

I shall pray very hard for you and your family's peace, health andhappiness. I know Apollo will be watching out for you.

We'll see you when we see you. You'll be in my thoughts.

-Carolyn

I hope your son is feeling better soon!! You will be in my thoughts! Best of Luck!

Thank you all for your kindness and prayers. Ihave a minute and wanted to share a bit of good news. Jeremy does nothave Spinal Meningitis. The doctors thought he might. I have to go hejust woke up. I'll keep you posted.
Tina

Thank you for sharing the good news that he'sdoing better. Kids give us so many gray hairs!!! Wehad to call the ambulance for Matthew (5) this past weekend.He fell down the stairs, went rigid and stopped breathing -- scared theheck out of us, but he just had the wind knocked out him.

Praying that all is well with Jeremy . . .

Pam

Tina, glad to hear the good newsaboutJeremy!

Pam, good GRAVY! ... :shock::shock::shock:...I know that your heart must have stopped during thatincident!So glad everything turned out okay!

Tina,

Wow!

That's quite a big hurdle. Thank you so much for Taking 5. :)

I know that everyone in your family is getting their needs met, but are you? You have to eat and you have to rest.

Take a few deep breaths once in a while.

Pamnock,

What an awful fear you had with your little guy.

I'm sure you stopped breathing until you saw him come out of it. Youdidn't say anything about broken bones or cuts, Thank God.

-Carolyn

thatisGOOD news!

sorry I am so late in this posting....but at least I waslateenough that I got to read the GOOD news that ended the thread! Goodvibes and thoughts for you andyours

Cher

Carolyn wrote:

Pamnock,

What an awful fear you had with your little guy.

I'm sure you stopped breathing until you saw him come out of it. You didn't say anything about broken bones or cuts, Thank God.

-Carolyn

Nope -- nothing broken -- just sore. Matthew fell down thesteps on his back, so our immediate concern was injury to his back.

Pam

More good news. He had a slight infectionsurrounding his heart and the heavy dose of anti biotics have cleaeredthat up. He is feeling much better. His fever just broke. So things aredefinitely looking up.

Dale, my husband, looks after him so I can take a nap. He brought dinner home so I finally ate.

I want to thank every one for your thoughts and prayers!

Tina

Back