A bit of Advice

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sheridan

Reaction score
I have hadFurby and Ellie since theywere about 9 weeks old. When I first got them, Furby was always themore outgoing one, wanting stroked all day long. Ellie was a bit morereserved but still did like the occassional stroke.

They were then spayed when they were 5 months old. I had to separatethe 2 of them for about 3 weeks before this due to behavioural issues.Since this point, I have found that Ellie doesnt even liked to betouched and it is heart breaking!!

She will eat out of my hand, pellets, hay, treats, anything but if I go to stroke her, she runs away.

Furby is not bad for getting stroked but it is very occassional! Theyboth hate getting picked up at all even 10cm of the ground.

they are both fine with each other.

Am I doing something wrong? should I be doing something else? Please help:?

Hi Sheridan

We have 4 Bunnies, one loves to be picked up, he even jumps up on thesofa with us to be petted and kissed. He's the most lovablebunny anyone could ever ask for.

Now Wilbur & Jackie sound like yours.Wilbur will let us pet him when he wants it. Otherwise hegrunts at us and then runs away. Jackie for get itshe will not let you pet her at all. Picking them up is veryhard. You should see my husband and I when we need to pickthem up to be brushed or to cut their nails. We look like toidiots running after these little fur balls. We literallyhave to corner them to pick them up.

Daisy Mae will let us pet her when she wants it, kinda like Wilbur buta little better. She doesn't mind my husband picking her up but reallydoesn't like me to do it.

i guess we are lucky to have one real friendly bunny.

Soooska:apollo:

Latest posts

Back