A bird crapped on me

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nose_twitch

Reaction score
This is the second time it has happened. Thelast time was when I was riding my bike to work in the rain when Ididn't have a car 4 years ago. Seriously...does this happen to anyoneelse?

I'm thinking of going home because even though I scrubbed my hair withthe bathroom soap and hot water, I still feel dirty. Not to mention myhair looks awful now.

I hate my life.

Aw, I'm sorry you're having a bad day.

A pigeon pooped in my mom's hair once.

When I was a kid, I was eating a sandwich outside and just as I raisedit for the first bite, a bird poop bomb landed on it. I wastraumatized!

Once, I picked up a piglet at a petting zoo and it pooped on myfoot. I was wearing flip flops. It wasn't pretty.

Do you feel better now?

:D

hehehe thats funny,that has not happened to mefor a very long time (knock on wood) lol.A few weeks ago my buns wereat the backyard playing and i went to go sit with Strawberry and thenext minute a bird flew over and pooped on Strawberry'sbacklol,ohhh i was soooo lucky that it wasnt me lol that wassooooooo close,i said to Strawberry who was happily munching away atthe grass,"awwww some little bird pooped on my Strawberry" lol

Birds are funny actually.....they have all this space around them,andthey can poop anywhere but they seem to prefer to chooseatargetinstead lol:ponder:

cheryl

Target practice! I once was walkingand then a few feet infront of me a bird went to the bathroom.. itwasactually funny because a few more steps and I would havebeen wearing it! I think they do it on purpose...

I've owned birds for most of my life so a little poop doesn't scare metoo much! Unless it's summer time and it's all filled with seeds..NASTY!

I once was laying on my bed taking a nap while Pebbles was out and allof the sudden I felt her jump on me then my stomach felt warm. Turnsout she peed on me. I had to throw away that shirt! :(

Ewwwwwwwww. Have had that happened to me, my mom and a near miss between my and my hubby.

Me, I was at my friends out riding my bigwheels. The plastic trikebike. It was a hot 80 degree weather adn the next thing I knew I feltsomething very hot on my knee. Ew it was white, green and had seeds init. I screamed and ran up to my friends plastic pool while her lil siswas playing in it. I cleaned it off and all. lol poor Tara was in thepool when I did that. lol

My mom, we went to an aviary one year. We were having fun watching thebirds fly over us, enjoying people laughing. Well one worker waswalking up and handed my mom a button. The button had a bird flyingwith poop everywhere. It said I got pooped on. My mom freaked out andsaid where is it She has blonde hair. So noticedable. All you would seeis a long white streaky poop in her long hair. ewwwwwwwwwwwww we had tohurry home so she can clean up, She had to wait 20 mins to finally geta shower. lol Poor mom.

Just last week, my hubby, his dad, and I went to the cemetery to visitmy hubby's mom. Me and my hubby was just turning around to head down tothe car. All of the studden you see a long streaming poop coming downand landed right next to our shoes. The bird was sitting on a branchjust above us. Ohhhhhhh talk about a close call. It would have hit meand my hubby's shoulders. lol

I ave ten parakeets, and I have been pooped on, like what? 100000000 times?

If being pooped on once makes you hate your life, then I must be in suicide :tongue

Sorry,but I just love this smiliey! Stretchy cheeks!

heh heh... I just finished raising 3 orphanedbaby pigeons (I frequently rehabilitate orphaned/injured wildlife,birds mostly). I go pooped on what... a few hundred times? not tomention when they let themselves out of the box and hung out on my bedfor a few hours...

Oh man, that sucks. I've been pooped on manytimes, but I think the worst I got it was when I had my waxbill. Shelanded on my head (it was her favorite landing spot on people) and shepooped on my forehead. Luckily she missed my eyes.

Okay I can't be the only mean person here, but if I were a bird, I'dhang out at a Mercedes dealership and crap on the cars all of the time.:DWouldn't you?

Latest posts

Back