A Big Chewing Problem

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flashy, I think you were absolutely right. When he chews on things I think it's his way of getting attention. He only seems to do this when I haven't been around much for him.
I just took in a foster dog from the shelter and haven't been with him as much as usual, (although he seems to be right back to normal since his neuter)

This morning he was up on my bed again, licking and chewing my pillowcase *sigh* but he kept doing the same thing with my hair - only this time he started off by licking my eyebrow, then worked up to my hair and started trying to nip off little bits... if I really let him at it I'm sure he could do some damage! I just pulled my hair away and back he went to the pillowcase...

But I still love him!

I think I'll just keep doing what i"m doing, he's smart and knows at least the carpet is off limits, and so is the dresser. Maybe I should just get off my lazy butt when he's hopping all over my bed in the morning! lol

Latest posts

Back