a big black thing gave me a kiss!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since we are talking about us bunnies and other animals i have to tell you about my friend! He is a rat! my cage is outside and there is a rat that lives in the woods next to us. he is scared of my mommy. i dont know why maybe it is because she dose not like him around my cage. anyway i let him eat the food i dump out of my cage it keeps the ants away! one time he got in my cage and tried to drink my water. i said that was not about to happen i scared him off. no one takes my water! i do not even like it when my mommy takes my water bottle. its mine!!

My swave is a big golden fwat retweiver dog. mommy calls her lily. she is very nice to me and sumtimes we snuggle! :) and when shwe is not hungwey anymore i eat her doggy food:yahoo:! it is sooooo yummy! is there anybun else out there that wikes doggy food? i think it is dawisious! yum yum yum! i sumtimes tink i am half bun half doggy, but my bun side is smarterd!:nod when my mommy slave gets home i will tell her to put on this post a picsure of me and slave lily cuz i am not so good on the compooter bsides typing:crash. see you buns all laterd!!! BYE!!!
wuuuuuv:hearts,
trixie :rabbithop

Wow! I dint no that everbunny else had these. I have a Roxy, and she is so cool. I jus go lay by her, and Floppy leaves me alone. When I was just meeting him and not in the mood to be frisky, I jus hide behin the Roxy. She is my protector.

KIF_1197.jpg

KIF_1367.jpg

Floppy always askin me, "why do you play wif dat ting?"

KIF_1363.jpg

Look we hav the same ears!

Wat getses me is the kitties! Hmph! They look so muche like us bunners an I just can't hide my curryosety! nope! I just be like flirtin with them, an then WACK!:X I get a paw to my face! I go hmph! That's not nice an turn away!

Lyke todey, i was just sittin, lookin' at Lola (da cat!) and I was like purring for hers, seing if she would go outs on a date wif me...but then....then I just get slapped across da nose!:shock: I jumped betuz it was scarey! I kno flirt with her after! My mommy scooped her up by the scruff and tossed her on the bed and scolded hers for hittsing me! I just grinned :)

Messisseppy (i donts know how to spel my own nayme! :?)

Messisseppy,

My first flame was a kitty too. I would chaseHootyHooand she would play hard to get. :inlove:But I have a girl bunny now and she is the bestest girl bunny in da whole wide world.

Latest posts

Back