9/11 Hero Dog Cloned

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not really for cloning...
I once heard that when a clone is born its genetically the same age as the animal it was cloned from, and won't live as long ):
Also it may make people forget its NOT the same animal. It will look the same, but it isn't the same one and can have a completely different personality.

In researches respect cloning can be an amazing thing and could lead to the cure for some things...but the talk of cloning a family pet or even a rescue dog in hopes of reviving that animals personality and being is pointless in my opinion

I find something like that totally rediculous to be honest. Sure, it's DNA perfectly matched, but you can't expect for it to be the same personality at all.. nurture definitely plays a huge role in animals behavoir/personality, so it might be the same genetically, but what's the point? Why try to relive the past.. when the future of thousands of dogs are quickly coming to an end?

Would much rather see that huge amount of money better spent than trying to capture something that's run it's time..

Latest posts

Back