8 wk old baby with weird poos

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnyfarm

Reaction score
a baby from my litter of 10 is the only 1 whohas weird jelly or jelo (dependending on where ur from)likeslimypoos there is a breeder who wants 2 buy her who saysshell take her 2 the vet but i would prefere 2 take her so i know shedefinately gets better the thing is shes acting completely normal evenmore lively than her littermates and hasnt ate anything strange 2 myknowledge. they are fed on a measuredmix of food and hay wivhalf a carrot a wk. would anybody have any clues 2 what could be theproblem i cant get 2 the vet until monday.

she is a lionhead

I agree. She needs to see the vet.

What does her stomach feel like? Does it feel bloated or oddly round?

How old is she?

DO NOT sell her in this condition. If it is MucoidEnteropathy, the chances that she'll pull through are not in her favor.Wait until she recovers (if she does) before attempting any sale onher.

I would also thoroughly check the rest of the litter. Anyoneshowing any signs of similar nature should see the vet as well.

~Sunshine

:rose:thank you so much:rose:

i took the intire litter 2 the emergency vet last night turn out shehas bloat the rest are fine she stayed at the vet and i phoned thismorning to see how shes doing (i wasnt expecting her to last the nightbut luckily the vet was brilliant with her and seems 2 no a lot btrabbits) its a gud job i noticed so early.

turns out my little brother was feeding her some buttercups whilst iwas at work so im spending the day attatching padlocks 2 all myhutches!!

i would never sell a sick rabbit and i never sell them to people that i think wouldnt take care of them

thanks again and ill keep you updated

sorry its took so long 2 reply had a hectic week

shes doing great all better and gone to live wuth the vetinary nurse that looked after her with one of her sisters 4 company

iam so happy thats shes gone to live with somebody that will take realgood care of her and she only lives 15 minutes away so i can go and seeher wenever i like

Latest posts

Back