7 new bunnies!(:

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlondiesBunnies

Reaction score
My Dwarf Hotot, Miko, had 7 bunnies last night:) They were all alive. One looks like it's going to be black with white eye bands. I thought that was pretty amazing! Does anyone else have dwarf hotots?? Share your story's here:) I would love to hear them:innocent

I will soon:) but I'm not exactly sure how... I'm new...:bunny19

Okay, thanks :biggrin:

I will post some ASAP!

i don't know much about hotots, but i didn't know the could be black with white, instead of white with black! i can't wait to see pics!

Yeah, I didn't know it was possible either. She/he hasn't grown fur yet so we'll have to see. It's skin is gray though, as if it will have black fur. They are just a few days old, so I can't really touch them but I will try to get a close up of the black one. :innocent

Okay guys, I uploaded the pictures:) Kind of hard to see him/her though.

Oh, and all 7 bunnies are still alive and healthy! :hugsquish:

cant wait to see then grow!

this my my Dwarf Hotot girlie, Peepers, she's 11 months :)

easterp4.jpg

SO CUTE!! :biggrin:

BlondiesBunnies wrote:
Yeah, I didn't know it was possible either. She/he hasn't grown fur yet so we'll have to see. It's skin is gray though, as if it will have black fur. They are just a few days old, so I can't really touch them but I will try to get a close up of the black one. :innocent
I'm not sure why you think you can't touch them - I handle all my babies from day one (to make sure they're ok) - I've handled them moments after birth even.

Oh, well another breeder I know said that sometimes if you touch them the mother wont take care of them. :? I guess I was just scared that I would hurt them. That's embarrassing... lol :embarrassed: Thank you so much for the tip! :biggrin:

Didn't mean to embarrass you - but if you don't at least check them for peanuts, etc. - and if any die - you can wind up with maggots in the nestbox.

That's why they should be checked at least once a day...and I find that the more I handle them when they're younger - the more socialized they are when they're older and they like humans more...

I do check everyday. I'm keeping an eye on the runt. It might be a peanut but it's lived 4 days so far. Thanks again:) You're so smart. Haha :biggrin2:

Back