7 bunnis, now 3 weeks old.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zemlianika

Reaction score
Hi! I'm back, but for a totally different reason when I first signed up. You may remember me when I asked for help when my rabbit was sick and had something stuck in his ear. He died. And I was and still am extremely upset. His friend Charcoal... Is alive and well, in fact very well. Anyway, when I got Charcoal, the person at the store told me he was a male. Roger was DEFINITELY a male! It's extremely hard sexing rabbits! Really! I have now 7 babies. And they all need homes! I understand that I shouldn't have done this. But I was told they were both males as I bought them at different times. I was going to adopt them, and I should have, because you can usually fix them for cheap and it's the right thing to do. But I'm in a little bit of a trouble. They are all healthy fat lion head bunnies. All very beautiful Well, one looks a lot like his father, who was obviously not a very healthy but he's fast and has a great appetite. I don't know which ones are male and which are female! And they all need permanent homes. I don't want to take them to pet stores or sell them to random people as they use them for snake food if not worse >.<

IMG_2645.jpg

They were completely unexpected, since Roger passed away, a month passed by and she had them in her cage. OMG, I did not know she was pregnant at all! It was a surprise to me. Fortunately I had put a towel in the cage the night before, God knows why! I usually give her hay. In the morning there were eight babies. I was so not ready for them as I was already late taking my son to school but I took my time examining them. Only one bunny was pink (white) as every other baby is black. And the white bunny's head was stuck in the bottom of the cage. I took my time carefully pulled him out. He/she is very healthy and very active little fur ball of energy! I temporarily called him Lucky. Yes, very popular name!
Unfortunately one infant passed away that night. :(
He crawled out of the little next and cought a 'cold'. I worked nights so I was unable to watch them. I came home for lunch at 2:00AM to check on them. His body temperature was very cold, and I sat with him for 45 minutes warming him up anyway possible. He was pretty active but I had to go back to ork and in the morning I found him unresponsive.
I feel very guilty for this whole situation.

:pray:

The above picture shows the mama.
Below are the babies. They are much bigger and fatter now.
[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/G_3wM9E-3TY&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Zemlianika wrote:
Sorry, I started having some weird numbers on the bottom of my posts that get added automatically! :(
I can remove those numbers for you, just PM me.

Latest posts

Back