69 Rabbits Seized in Wheaton

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They say they are here:
The DuPage County Animal Care and Control Center in Wheaton. And this is a Animal Care and Control Center. I can't imagine that they would be into saving rabbits as in not euthanizing them. Please someone in the states look into this! I can't stand when any animal dies because of lack of human care/knowledge etc.

Shannon

OH MY GOSH! Here is another link. They are all Dutchies and she was breeding them. All females have been spayed and males will be neutered before they leave the animal control. FIFTEEN DOLLARS for adoption. That is it. Please people step up.
Here is another link:
http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/napervillesun/news/1339541,6_1_NA19_RABBITS_S1.article

Address is:
120 N County Farm Road
Adoption hours Monday and Thursday noon until seven Tuesday Wednesday and Friday noon until four thirty, Saturday ten am to three pm.

phone number 630-407-2800
Website is:
www.dupageco.org/animalcontrol

Probably me... or mabye the one that BF works with? My sil mentioned this to me last night at the family get together, but the problem is that I really can't afford to take any on right now. :(If anyone wants to adopt, though, I would be willing to help wtih transport, or temp fostering.

Sorry I didn't see this thread sooner. I know these rabbits are being/were being parceled out to other shelters. CatNap has seven, five boys and two girls.

Latest posts

Back