600 rescued dogs...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boz

Reaction score
This was posted by the admin of the gerbil forum I'm on. When I first started reading the article all I think of was "HOW?!" These poor dogs! It breaks my heart. :cry4:

I asked if I could pass it on. This is what the post said:
"Sometimes people make me very very upset, and I really want to start hitting them! This place is about 30 minutes south of me. I'm not really one to ask for hand outs (even when i've struggled taking in animals in great need) but I feel a duty to pass the word along and try to help.

If you're in the state of Washington, and can help, please do. If you're out of state, but would like to send a check for any amount of money, I can get you the address.

This is the article. It started out at just under 200 dogs, then just under 300, and they finally got an accurate count of 600... and they're mostly pregnant. :'(

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2008665665_puppies24m.html "

If you want to donate Kristi (the admin) can give you the address. You can email her at [email protected]. (she gave me permission to post her email)

How are people so irresponsible!? :(

I heard about this on the news. It's really sad.

This is about an 1 1/2 hours away from me. I would love to help (foster/adopt) if I could....I will talk to my mom about it and see what she says.

Emily

This makes me ill:

If they are turned over to the counties, Wessman said, the animals will have to give birth and then be spayed.

There is no reason that in most of the cases emergency spays couldn't be performed. That alone would save tons of money and help push along the animals' recovery and adoptability time.

I heard about this. they are from puppy mills. That is why so many are pregnant.

I am going to ask my mom if we can adopt one but she will likely say no. I had a dream about them and that we were getting one. I wish we could.

I am not a violent person, but there are some people that I just want to punch in the face. Puppy mill people are one of those people. At least those are small dogs. Those should be easier to place. They don't take up as much space as large(r) breeds do, as well. It's so sad...

I'm not too far from Washington.. Vancouver is about an hour away from the US/Washington border..

I want to help out.. this is unbelievably disturbing. Don't you wish you could stick that person in a cage and breed them over and over again in horrible conditions :X

Latest posts

Back