4H - aka Mom Stress!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo B Bunny

Reaction score
Well, 4H is really going strong now. With that comes all sorts of events we have to attend and bring animals sometimes.

Tony, of course, had his tattoo which was a fiasco, and the sheep got their new tags, nose prints and retinal scans.

I have to drop off paperwork today for registering the animals for fair. So I was taking photos of the horses and thought I'd share. I want to use the vacuum so I can get video for a few people who find vacuuming a horse quite funny! but the barn is a mess where we are resurfacing the stalls and the horses are all over the place.... outside in run-in stalls, in the indoor arena, and wherever we can find a place to stick them LOL!

Here are Pokie and Dakota over the weekend.... They were more interested in that green grass below them than what mom was doing with the camera...... :?I'll get a picture of Tony's ear later - I gotta get my butt in gear!

Pokiefor4H.jpg

DCFWantsthegrass.jpg

Beautiful Horses!
ropingnaner.gif

Good luck at the fair. The "Mid-South Fair" is the end of the month in our neck of the woods. We always look forward to going the 4H exhibits and seeing all the beautiful animals.

Beautiful horses! I can imagine how busy you are - whew. Good luck!

We don't do 4H but I know how busy the critters keep us anyway. The ferrier was just out to do all our horses this morning... and it's fencing time!! :)

Thanks all :)

I had the chiropractor out for the horses today. Pokie wasn't too bad and she's been adjusted before.

Dakota was a wreck. I hope this helps his right lope.

My niece got a new barrel horse... he's the one that looks like the bald faced bunny - is it Sebastian? up there on the top of the board.

We also have a Purdue horse in the barn right now..... I have pictures! :biggrin2:

They have unique noseprints and retina patterns. Cool huh? it's how they identify them.

The new horse in the barn and the Purdue horse are tattooed in their upper lips. I didn't know they did that either.

We gave the horses their shots tonight. $250 for the 2 of them to get their annual shots... I spent a lot of money today again..... lol.

You can see Pokie's dorsal stripe in that picture! :biggrin2:

Oh and those are awful pictures but I needed something to identify them showing all 4 leg markings and their face.

Back