4 Word Action/Adventure Story

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leaf

Reaction score
Add four words or less, keeping in mind it is all about an action story!

Off to my right...

Off to my right was a bunny sitting under a tree cleaning herself so intently. Her ears perked up and she dashed beneath...

Off to my right was a bunny sitting under a tree cleaning herself so intently. Her ears perked up and she dashed beneath a table where people.............

Off to my right was a bunny sitting under a tree cleaning herself so intently. Her ears perked up and she dashed beneath a table where people were stuffing themselves with....

Off to my right was a bunny sitting under a tree cleaning herself so intently. Her ears perked up and she dashed beneath a table where people were stuffing themselves with an evening tea when......

Off to my right was a bunny sitting under a tree cleaning herself so intently. Her ears perked up and she dashed beneath a table where people were stuffing themselves with an evening tea when, suddenly, a mouse appeared

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

Off to my right was a bunny sitting under a tree cleaning herself so intently. Her ears perked up and she dashed beneath a table where people were stuffing themselves with an evening tea when, suddenly, a mouse appeared and stole a piece...

Off to my right was a bunny sitting under a tree cleaning herself so intently. Her ears perked up and she dashed beneath a table where people were stuffing themselves with an evening tea when, suddenly, a mouse appeared and stole a piece of the stilton cheese..

Off to my right was a bunny sitting under a tree cleaning herself so intently. Her ears perked up and she dashed beneath a table where people were stuffing themselves with an evening tea when, suddenly, a mouse appeared and stole a piece of the stilton cheese and ran to her......

Off to my right was a bunny sitting under a tree cleaning herself so intently. Her ears perked up and she dashed beneath a table where people were stuffing themselves with an evening tea when, suddenly, a mouse appeared and stole a piece of the stilton cheese and ran to her other mouse friends and.......

Off to my right was a bunny sitting under a tree cleaning herself so intently. Her ears perked up and she dashed beneath a table where people were stuffing themselves with an evening tea when, suddenly, a mouse appeared and stole a piece of the stilton cheese and ran to her other mouse friends and they enjoyed the feast.

(The english student in me was screaming that this sentence be finished!)

Off to my right was a bunny sitting under a tree cleaning herself so intently. Her ears perked up and she dashed beneath a table where people were stuffing themselves with an evening tea when, suddenly, a mouse appeared and stole a piece of the stilton cheese and ran to her other mouse friends and they enjoyed the feast. Far in the distance...

Off to my right was a bunny sitting under a tree cleaning herself so intently. Her ears perked up and she dashed beneath a table where people were stuffing themselves with an evening tea when, suddenly, a mouse appeared and stole a piece of the stilton cheese and ran to her other mouse friends and they enjoyed the feast. Far in the distance was a big fat...

Off to my right was a bunny sitting under a tree cleaning herself so intently. Her ears perked up and she dashed beneath a table where people were stuffing themselves with an evening tea when, suddenly, a mouse appeared and stole a piece of the stilton cheese and ran to her other mouse friends and they enjoyed the feast. Far in the distance was a big fat cat approaching the mice.

Off to my right was a bunny sitting under a tree cleaning herself so intently. Her ears perked up and she dashed beneath a table where people were stuffing themselves with an evening tea when, suddenly, a mouse appeared and stole a piece of the stilton cheese and ran to her other mouse friends and they enjoyed the feast. Far in the distance was a big fat cat approaching the mice. The bunny ran to...

pinksalamander wrote:
(The english student in me was screaming that this sentence be finished!)

I was getting pretty concerned myself!

*now I'm off to continue reading....

Latest posts

Back