4 to Hop Happy Homes

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nes

Reaction score
I have:

1 black with one white paw lop x mini rex male
- amazingly super cute, looks more like a holland dwarf at this size :)

2 black & white broken lop x mini rex male & female
- both very adventurus

1 tan & white broken lop x mini rex male
- pick of the litter (but I can't keep males :() absolute sweetheart, Ireally want to see him go to a good home with a young kid :) Biggestrabbit after we found a home for his brother, probably be 8-10 pounds.

Who need good homes in the ottawa area. They are all about 2 months old- very cute, handled since birth so they are super friendly. Need newhomes since 7 is a few too many rabbits for me!! Send me a PM if youknow a good home.

Moms on site, and are my super cute & friendly pedigree minirexs. The dad was really relaxed and sweet too but had to be given awaybecause of me not wanting any more accidents :(.

Nes.

they sound soooo cute!! It is great that youhave spent so much time with all of them. They are lucky and will havegreat homes because you took the time to socialize them. Best wishes. :)

They are ADORABLE!! I've lost me camera cord, Iwish I could update pictures :( I gave away one of my favorites thisafternoon (a black fem. I was planning on keeping - but it was a goodhome) & I almost cried to see her go :(.

Nes.

Latest posts

Back