4-H Show Results and My New Wooly

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wooly_queen

Reaction score
My legs hurt so bad....my knees are killing me!!! I was standing so long!

I only brought one wooly to show. XD She got first out of the self does -out of 3- (Breezy's Kira)

My thrianta doe (A/L Wades Victoria) got BOB out off 11! My buck was so close...he got 2nd out of the 5 bucks. So close to me getting BOB and BOS! I need to find another buck and doe for breeding, but I will have to wait until after I get my woolies settled.

I also got a BOB for my peruvian cavy, but we sold her to a friend afterwards. lol

My little 4-H friend Tyler did really great with his Lionheads. He got BOG, BOSGand BOS. :)

I got a new little chestnut junior buck! He is such a sweetie. :biggrin2:Do you like my bunny coffee mug? lol

Peak.jpg

Peak2.jpg

Peak3.jpg

His head should *pop* a little more too as he gets older. I can't wait to get his little doe friend in March. :D

When I put him in his new cage he was thumping around and standing on his hind legs and sniffing at the 3 pretty ladies on either side of him. lol He was very excited. :p

Thanks Pam :D

He is going to help my herd a lot. He is so smooth over the hindquarter and his body is nice and short. His ears are thick and a perfect length! Although in the pictures they look much longer...hmmm. Oh well. lolIn person they balance so well with his head and he looks great.

I can't wait to use him! Finally have agoutis back in my rabbitry!

mistyjr wrote:
i wish i have came to the show but baby was way more important.. hopefully next show
Yes, I do agree with that. ;)I hope she feels better soon! I hope you can make it to. Rabbit shows are pretty fun. :)

Back