38 Different Animals, 1 Cool Screen, 8 Different Uses

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:laugh:

The chick dance floor........ the bunnies in the cubicles....... omg that all was so funny!

OMG that was sooooo funny!!!! So glad I clicked on it.... brightened my day!!! They were all tooo cute, but I especially enjoyed the hedgehog, hammies, and bunny cubicles like everyone else did. :biggrin2:

myheart

Hehe! I'm glad everyone liked it! I found it on CuteOverload.com and I think it is a cell phone commercial. If you watch it again, look at all of the screens that they use. It's the movie screen for the hamsters, the road sign for guinea pigs, and so forth. It's in all of the mini-clips. :)

I know this is such an old thread already, but I had it saved to my favorites. I was going to delete it, but decided to see if the link still works. It does...!!! And I ended up with my morning laugh that will start my day on the right note. Thanks again Kelly for finding the unusual on YouTube. :D

So, yeah, this is a bump in case anyone needs a giggle and some cuteness to start their day.

myheart

:roflmao: thank you sharing! they were all great but my favourites have to be the bunny cubicle and the chicks dancing. clever use of the product too, especially as the kittens' fireplace:D

Latest posts

Back