3 week old bun

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bummblebee

Reaction score
I have a litter of 4 u may already know they are Lionhead/mini rex/Rex mix I have one that came out with Rex fur its the littlest one but is still a good size.

When all the other kits are snuggled up during the day out in the mommies cage close to momma Bella is always far away she seems fine as far as weight and apperance do some bunnies just like to be alone even at this age ?

Unfortunately, this is starting to sound like a fader baby. Don't eat much, don't drink much, sit alone. Very lathargic.

I hope all goes well, but don't expect anything. Of course, many of them rally, if that's what it truely is.

Shaded Night Rabbitry wrote:
Unfortunately, this is starting to sound like a fader baby. Don't eat much, don't drink much, sit alone. Very lathargic.

I hope all goes well, but don't expect anything. Of course, many of them rally, if that's what it truely is.
No this doesnt sound like her at all she is not lathargic at all and bounces all around just dosent cuddle with the rest except for night time. She seems healthy just spends the days by her or his self exploring on her own Ill get a pic posted

Latest posts

Back