3 rabbits have until 5 pm Wed Mar 14 or they will be euthanized - RESOLVED

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rabbit Hutch

Reaction score
one mini rex, friendly & out going, broken castor

one male, black rex, friendly, quiet & shy

one female chinchilla

They are at a shelter in the interior of our province....brought in bythe SPCA to be put to sleep (for lack of space) - the vet tech beggedfor a chance to place them - she was given until Wed at 5pm

This is LIFE or DEATH for them. Stores have to quitselling them and people have got to quit breeding them to sell to thestores. I have met both bunnies and they don't deserve todie. This is NOT a stab at all breeders so please don't readinto it....it's just reality for these bunnies.

Bonded? or all separate? Speutered yet? Can someone get them here?

I can check with my neighbour. I'm always asking peoplearound here if they'd like a rabbit, a lot say yes, although whetherthat will still be the case when hit with the real thing and a $50adoption fee, who knows.

And there's always my bathtub. <sigh>

sas

Ok - whew......the lady in Kamloops was thinkingabout a lady she knew with rabbits 5 years ago that she hasn't spokento in about 5 years.....guess who she bumped into today.

Can you believe it and she is going to take the buns!!!

Big weight off my shoulders, worry wise

Thanks to all for their efforts and offers

Lisa

I didn't do anything really except worry - the credit goes to Michelle in Kamloops

I am so, so, sorelieved as I was up there a month ago and metthem and brought two others back with me....one found a home and theother is nasty, nasty but cute as a button.

I was seriously kicking myself for not having helped more when I was there but at least alls well that ends well

It wasn't a chinchilla.....it was a chinchilla colored rabbit I am assuming as the Topic says "3 rabbits".

- Amy (Mallory, Morgan, and Madilyn-Mae):hearts

undergunfire wrote:
It wasn't a chinchilla.....it was a chinchilla coloredrabbit I am assuming as the Topic says "3 rabbits".

- Amy (Mallory, Morgan, and Madilyn-Mae):hearts

Sorry.I did not look that close at it.:brat:

Latest posts

Back