3 New French Angoras

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What should I name my blue French Angora doe?

• Gemini

• Ursa

• Star

• Starlight

• Dipper

• Moonstar

• Luna

Results are only viewable after voting.

SilverBirchRabbitry

Reaction score
Yeppers. A buck & 2 does :p

I have named the buck Orion. He is a black VM, he will bea great asset in my French Angora BEW breeding program.

I have named the blue VM doe Galaxy, she will be bred to Orion in a couple months in hopes of BEW Frenchies :)

The other doe has not yet been named, I'm taking a pole on names for her :p

They are all very sweet bunnies. They are all 3 months. Orion and Unamed are related. Galaxy comes from a different litter.

Anyways they are under heavy grooming. They are extremely matted. Their fur has started to felt to the skin :/ I have Galaxy done so far. I will be working on Orion tommorow :) Nameless was the only one without matts :p

Pics soon to come!

Congrats on the new bunnies! :) Cute names, btw. One of the babies in my first litter was named Moonstar (noticed that was a choice in your poll ;))

What colour is the nameless one? That might help for us when we're voting ;)

Would love to see pictures of the VMs! :)

Emily

Also I don't know if Galaxy suits the Blue VM doe :p
I think I should name her Dipper, because she has white socks on all four feet. So it looks like her feet were dipped in something white xD

So maybe I should name the nameless blue doe Galaxy & the blue VM Dipper :D
What does everyone think :p

SilverBirchRabbitry wrote:
Also I don't know if Galaxy suits the Blue VM doe :p
I think I should name her Dipper, because she has white socks on all four feet. So it looks like her feet were dipped in something white xD

So maybe I should name the nameless blue doe Galaxy & the blue VM Dipper :D
What does everyone think :p

I like that; Galaxy for the blue doe and Dipper for the blue VM. Sounds very fitting ;) lol.

:cameraPictures yet? :p

Emily

Latest posts

Back