3 Lop Bunny Blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Photos855.jpg

Chuck Norris is camera shy and I'm never able to geta clear picture of him. Part of that is because he gets real close to the camera right before he turns and runs for cover. Because of this, I've only accomplished getting a few fuzzy head shots of him.

Photos852.jpg

The three peas in their current 6' pod. I'll get more pictures of it once my batteries recharge.

These bunnies are so cute. Other than flemmies - and lionheads- lops are my next favorite...

RT is adorable!

Aww they are all just so cute......but this picture got me saying 'awwwww look at those faces'

This picture is just so adorable.

Photos852.jpg

I'm suprised to get such good responses about the picture of the three together. I actually didn't like the quality of it and almost decided not to upload it since my computer takes so long... Still, the pose was priceless.

Those three are perfect. :biggrin2:

Went to Goodwill over the weekend and found some new (in package) paper plate holders. The bamboo holders are perfect!

Face two together, fill with hay and add a few suprise craisins, tie off with twisted rope like lengths of hay and you've got a PARTY!

We need pictures when you have time.

Latest posts

Back