3 kids.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ae3

Reaction score
3.jpg

frankie, wilson and parker, pierres not in there.. but frankie looks small.. even though hes like 8 pounds. my baby bunnyy

Wilson and Parker seem to be very friendly neighbors! They look so adorable.

Frankie's beautiful as well, of course, and that's some palace he's got there!

Thanks for sharing.

-Carolyn

What a wonderful cage, I wish I could live in one so nice. hehe

Look at those two little punks by the cage ( they must be good freinds)

The little bunnies outside of the cage look so fluffy and cute. Where are their ears? What kind are they?

uhh.. not really.. but more than my shorthaired..i dont know. they get tangles and stuff.. its like people hair.. iguess and more litter gets in it :-/

uh.. i actually found a site that you do a searchfor, and then it givesa list of places that have it in yourarea.. but.. sign stores have it.. thats where i got mine. :-/ i wanteda different color though, but some only have white.

Happy days in your house, I'm sure your bunnyloves getting visitors at his front door, and what a house he has tolive in! You did a super job! Looks great and they are beautiful littlebabies by the way :)

I agree on the setup:D and of course your babiesare all adorable! I have been searching here in canada for the sameconcept.....being 8 years ago I bought my daughter the same type oflink together concept for her toys, but can't find them anywhereanymore...I am still searching...:? How do the gang get along together?

:)... pierre my other pig andfrank love eachother, even though pierre sometimes pulls his whiskersbut frank doesnt mind.. the other pigs do alright with frank but theyreally dont play with him.. and.. those 2 pigs are brothers and iadopted them together.. so they are fine.. except wilson is startingto.. mount parker.. and i know parker gets so annoyed.. and pierredoesnt really get along with the other pigs.. ah well, they all havebuddies. plus frankie has a stuffed otter that he licks and lays withand.. mounts.. i hope everyones happy.

Your bunny is so pretty! Ilike the guinea pigs and your cage too it's so big. Are you sure theguinea pigs are guinea bigs? Because they could be rabbits. There's abreed of rabbits that looks like guinea pigs, it's called cavy :). Youcan go to http://www.arba.net and checkout a picture.

Latest posts

Back