3 buns?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DIpitydane

Reaction score
I just love her! I'm not sure who know's the full story but she was originally destined as snakefood!...We took her home "temporarily" as a foster bun....then she ended up with her boo boo leg....so "we'll place her after she's better"....and she even has a waiting parent...but jeez, I really love her. I've been torn lately because about 6 months ago we reserved a baby flemish with a breeder near us...then Stella came along....now I think, "I don't want her to be temporary now"....but at the same time....we have the new flembaby coming in another week....can I handle 3 buns?!?!? What to do what to do.... I even considered calling the breeder and NOT getting baby flem....but wow, I've been waiting for this for so long and I just don't see myself doing that...opinions?....advice?....anyway, here she is in all her glory, lol

14458_201533_190000000.jpg

Well... you can still foster her for a while longer. No one says you have to place her right now. Bring home the baby and see how it goes for a few weeks. ;)

Hey true....I guess we can always see how it goes...she's just so snuggly...perfect with her litter box...and is always in the middle of what were doing (hence the broken leg) I put her in bed with me in the mornings and we snuggle and she enjoys it unlike our other baby bun who can't sit in one place for more than a few seconds lol.

Try nine rabbits and I'm by myself. What was Ithinking!? Anyway I do my best. I just wish I could give them all more out time. Some of them tend to want to torment others who are not out. Little stinkers.

Who knows. You might end up keeping her. Most us of fail fostering at least once. I failed twice.

Good luck.

i had 1 rabbit for a long time...then i got 2 and felt overwhelmed...then it was 3 and it wasn't any different (other than cost of food, vets, etc) now i'm up to 6, in my house, 1 in the kitchen and 5 who are together in my living room, trust me you get used to the "care" factor of multiple rabbits. back when i was overwhelmed with 2, i never thought i would end up with 6 :p

Yeah, maybe you could think about bringing the new rabbit home for a bit to see how it pans out. :)

Think ahead: imagine how much more money you'd need to spend on food, hay, housing, vet bills, general health care etc. Hmmm, is Stella a medium sized rabbit? Flemmies are way bigger as you know ;)

Stella is quite a cute bun! I hope you soon figure out your tough decision :thumbup

I think the most important things to consider are the finances and if you would give them all the attention they deserve. Really, in my opinion, 2vs. 3 doesn't make much of a difference but that's different for everyone as well. I sure cannot blame you for not wanting to give her away... Look at that sweet girl! I can't help but hope that you will keep her ;)

Latest posts

Back