2nd floor

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

19reedar13

Reaction score
I'm looking to put a second floor in and I need some help what should I use for a latter or how is she going to get up there thabks😝

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1395779478.156593.jpg

you might be able to use another piece of the cube paneling you used for the second level and cage walls, but you would need to cover it in carpet or some other nonskid cover to prevent your bun from getting caught in the holes and developing sore legs. When I made one I used a piece of wood and attached pieces of dowel going upwards from my bun Lola to get some grip. She loves her ladder and second level!

I will try to get some pictures of the cage Puff has, it has two levels. There is no ramps in the cages at all he just jumps to each landing (which when you look at him you don't think he can... or maybe that is just me not realizing how well they can jump)

This is my setup.its pretty much made out of her cage and those wire grid tiles you already have.I just secure them however needed with zip ties.I'll add a third level if u would like to se the extent at what u can do with those tiles

1396415763948.jpg

1396415820801.jpg

1396415842874.jpg

Latest posts

Back