2010 ARBA Convention (Minneapolis) - wondering who else might go?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinysMom

Reaction score
I started thinking today about next year's ARBA convention - and checked it out for mileage and drive time...and I'm seriously considering it. I'm going to talk to Art about it - but its about 1300 miles for us.....which might be worth it - particularly if there would be people there that I might know...

I'm still holding out for a D-9 convention. ;) Hopefully, I can catch a break from schooling and have enough money to be able to go. A club is promoting a convention in PA, and will hopefully be able to raise enough money to do so.

Pam

I was thinking about going, but didn't know when it was... Minnesota isn't that far away, so I'll definitely keep it in mind..I would love to go, but might not because I'll hopefully be going to more local shows & local conventions.

Emily

It's 12.5 hours from me. If I could find someone to split travel expenses with me(i'll get my own hotel room, but gas) I'd go with a few buns, or at least a carrier to bring home new v-lops or a pair of chin dutch, possibly a new tort or steel dutch bucks . . . hmmm.

And I don't fly. I'm one of those that are under the impression of "If god meant us to fly, we'd have been born with wings" type of people. Phobia of heights is more appropriate I think.

right now I haven't priced it because gas prices flucuate so much, But just for gas in my truck I'm going to estimate high around $300, then the hotel room, food and stuff for the buns

Latest posts

Back